NGA Human Resources is in search of customer-focused, dependable, team players to join our team of over 8,000 professionals worldwide. We now have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Tallahassee team as a Customer Service Representative! This opportunity is great if you are seeking to build a career in HR.
All training is provided. No HR or benefits experience is needed.
We offer the following benefits: • 7 paid holidays • Paid time off program • Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance with premiums partly paid for by the company • Life/Disability Insurance • Employee assistance program • HSA • 401(k) • and more!
NGA Human Resources offers you a unique chance to build your career in a vibrant, agile and growing organization, yet one with truly global client relationships and a wide range of opportunities.
Click here to see a few of our Global HR Service Center team members:
• Minimum high school diploma/GED required.
• Customer service related work experience is highly preferred (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.) • Call center experience is a plus.
• Bilingual Spanish skills are a plus. • Knowledge of basic computer operations. • Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards. • Must submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
• Interface with customers via inbound or outbound calls or the Internet for the purpose of resolving routine problems with products or services. • Act as the initial customer contact for our Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) customers. • Answer and greet customer calls in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner. • Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns and demonstrate empathy. • Clarify customer requirements. Probe for and confirm understanding of requirements and/or problem as the first contact resolution. • Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer assistance/education, as needed. • Prepare and complete accurate work and update customer files. • Manage correspondence. • Communicate effectively with individuals/team to ensure high quality solutions. • Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity. • Solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking. • Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification. • Maintain a broad knowledge of NGA HR’s services. This role is the Tier I position for the various towers of services, including Benefits, Organization Management, Human Resources, etc. Therefore, you may be specializing in one particular knowledge tower or various knowledge towers.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service/support skills. • Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills. • Strong organizational skills, such as the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow-up in a timely manner.
• Monday-Friday, 8-hour shifts between 8am-6pm.
Meet our hiring team on Thursday, April 11th, 12pm-6pm. Click "Apply now" for more information.
About us: NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions. Our 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognized global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 145 countries.